Add a New Team Member
Just added a new member to your team? Help your patients get acquainted by adding the new team member to your website. With P3 Publish, the process is simple and quick.
Follow These Steps
- Log into P3 Publish.
- If you’re on the Home screen, you can select “Add a Team Member” from our quick-start options. If you aren’t on the home screen, you can select Team Members from the column on the left and click on the “Add a New Team Member” button at the top of the page.
- Enter your team member’s information as prompted by the fields on the page. This information includes the team member’s name, position (Member type), title, and which locations the team member practices at (if applicable).
- Add a photo of the team member.
- Below the option to add a photo, you can use the tabs to add in information on the team member’s specialties, education, hospital affiliations, etc. You don’t need to fill out every field; only fill out what is applicable. Only the fields that you fill out will show up on your website.
- You can also add in a ZocDoc appointment scheduling code and customize the browser title and meta description for the page, if you would like.
- Click Save, and your new team member will be added to the site.
It’s that simple! With P3 Publish, you can add a new team member in a matter of minutes so your site is always up to date.« Watch More Tutorials